Thursday 20 January 2011

An Introduction To Media Coursework

I have been set with the task of creating a front page, contents page and a double page spread for a new music magazine.

Initially i will do a prelimanary exercise that will consist of me creating the front page of a new magazine for a school or college. The preliminary exercise is going to aid my learning and help towards my main task.

While i carry out the preliminary task i will also be researching various music magazines that will help me to decide what genre of music i will base my main task on.

During my preliminary task i will be using a desktop publisher and image manipulation. Any skills that i learn during the preliminary task will be enhanced when i carry out the main task.

I will start my coursework with a questionnaire, this will allow me to look into the different trends that teenagers have and the different types of music that they like.

The coursework must be completed by 16th April 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment